Monday, July 26, 2010

E

I never thought Entourage on HBO would make me feel bad about myself, or lonely for that matter, yet it did. The last episode with E standing alone while his boys go off to Vegas was kind of a soul searcher for me. E got it right; stay. There is nothing out there and he has what he wants. Yet, there is that random part of anyone who just wants to go. It really doesn't matter what Vegas has in store with Vince, etal, what does matter is that E loves his lady and they have some kind of florist or some shit coming. He stayed and Sloane will be happy. He will fulfill responsibilities. Maybe I'm looking into E too deeply, he might fuck up. Fuck, Turtle is in Mexico City for christsakes! Yet, I feel very much like E. E fucked up with Sloane, made up with her, etc. I have not yet fucked up with FB, and I don't want to. I am not E and FL is not Sloane. So, there is work to be done.

No comments: