Saturday, July 05, 2014

40 or so...

Fuck.  July 7, 1974, at some point I was brought into this world.  I don't even know when, exactly, as both of my parents are dead.  Nixon was resigning the day I was born.

So, in order the things that resonated with me, by age, or an approximation of so:

Abbot & Costello
Godzilla
99 Luftbuluns
Men Without Hats
Bo Derek
The Vilolent Femmes
Drew Barrymore
Lawrence  Welk (sadly)
a ferret
Jan Magnus Pauley (My father was born on the same day as Prince and he called him a Spic)
Prince...Huge
Echo Hill Camp
Peter Rice
Marianna Gaffney
Carlos T. Blackburn
Minor Threat
The Misfits
Metallica
Madonna
North Carolina
Brian Young
Pavement
Aubrey Lowen
Jill Chisnell
Maggie Roma
Graffiti
Sid Vicious
Caring about kids, before you have kids
cats, especially Mocha and Commanche
Murph, the dog.
Pittsburgh and Zombies
Derek Bupp
Turner's Creek
Fucking Sewick.....
Eide's
Brooklyn
Tower Records
Will Oldham
Leigh Fox
Tom Williams
The West Coast
Stranger Than Paradise
Jim Jarmusch
Ozu




No comments: